|Home||» Products||» Chemical Process Pumps|
Chemical Process Pumps
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Palej , Gujarat
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Delivery Time
- As per product Days
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We have the required market knowledge and technology to manufacture and export Chemical Process Pumps. Made of superior quality raw materials, these products have a sturdy and strong build. These products are used in different industrial applications for facilitating the optimum flow of varied kinds of chemicals. Our clients have approved these products for their durable nature and corrosion free surface. Chemical Process Pumps are available with us in different models as per the requirements of the clients.
- Designed in accordance with DIN 24256 (ISO 2858) & DIN 25255 and in general confirming to ISO 5199 and API610.
- The pumps are horizontal, single stage, single volute with back pull out design.,
- Our impellers are closed. Semi-open impellers can be offered as an option.
- Impellers are locked with key and impeller nut.
- Integral Jacketed St.Box and Bearing brackets are our standard features.
- Jacketed volute casing and mounting either foot / centre line support can be provided on request.
- Replaceable wearing can be provided both in volute and stuffing box.
- Our flange rating is 16 Bars and pumps are rated for operating pressure of 26 Bars.
- Axial thrust is balanced by balancing holes.
- Any standard single / double mechanical seal can be offered.
Available in CI, BR, WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3M, Alloy20, H-B & H-C and any other special alloy.
- Organic and inorganic liquids.
- Refineries, Petrochemical and Fertilizer plants, Chemical process industries.
- Processing plants like sugar, food, paper pulp and sewage treatment.
- Thermal power plants.
- Heating and air conditioning plants.
- Drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Desalination plants, water supply and irrigation systems.
- Thermic fluid heaters.